***This item doesn’t include the Universal Gauge***
The module display OBD2 data in real-time on the Universal Gauge.
- Provide real-time OBD2 data to the Universal Gauge.
- OBD2 Module settings can be configured by WiFi.
- No application to download, support any device with internet browser and WiFi capability.
- Plug and play. No additional wiring needed.
- Configured to work with most vehicle.
- Automatic start and shutdown function.
Basic info that can be displayed:
- Manifold absolute pressure (MAP)
- Throttle position sensor (TPS)
- Intake air temperature (IAT)
- Spark ignition advance
- Short fuel trim (1 and 2)
- Long fuel trim (1 and 2)
- Air-fuel ratio (AFR) (up to 8 sensors)
- Vehicle speed (VSS)
- Mass air flow (MAF)
- Engine Load (%)
- Engine oil temperature
- Fuel pressure
Notes: The Universal Gauge only list the available PID for your car. The OBD2 Module web page “PIDs” can give you a complete list of the available PID.
- All 2008+ vehicles and those supporting ISO 15765 CAN: 25 to 32 updates per second.
- Others: 5 to 10 updates per second.
Notes: These results are estimated. We cannot guarantee a certain number of request per second as it can vary from a vehicle to another.
Supported OBD2 protocols:
- SAE J1850 PWM (used by Ford Motor Company) ***UNTESTED YET***
- SAE J1850 VPW (used by Genreal Motors)
- ISO 9141-2 (used by Chrysler, European, and Asian vehicles)
- ISO 14230 KWP2000
- ISO 15765 CAN (commonly called “canbus”)
- 250 kBit/s and 500 kBit/s
- 11 bits and 29 bits addressing
Note: After the year 2008, all US vehicules are required to support the ISO 15765 protocol.
What’s included in the box:
- OBD2 Module with 4 ft. of cable (OBD2 connector)
- 8 pins terminal block