The versatile MicroSquirt with 8 foot Harness: Standalone Engine Management System, Transmission Controller or CAN I/O Expansion Module Version 3.0. MicroSquirt with 8 foot Harness is an entry-level, fully assembled ECU and universal 30 inch pigtail with varied applications targeting power sports, single cylinder all the way up to 8 cylinders with up to 2 fuel and 4 spark outputs.
Over 40 different ignition modes are supported from mainstream applications like GM LS1, Ford Zetec, Bosch Motronic, and Chrysler Gen III Hemis to unusual modes like Renix Jeep and the Suzuki Swift GTI.
MicroSquirt with 8 foot Harness Engine Management Software Features
- Supports speed density, alpha-N (TPS based), or MAF based fuel and spark tables
- 0.66 microsecond injector pulse width resolution
- Allows blending multiple load types, including specialized mode for independent throttle bodies
- Supports a wide variety of OEM cam and crank position sensors
- Accelerator pump or model based acceleration enrichment
- Closed or open loop idle speed and boost control On/off nitrous control
- Wankel rotary support: 2 rotor engines with separate leading and trailing spark tables
- Staged injection
- Table switching
- 16 x 16 fuel and spark tables
- 2 step rev limiter (launch control) with no-lift shifting
- Wideband AFR target table
- Flex fuel sensor input
- Real time barometric correction (external sensor required)
- Sequential shift cut and air shifter control
MicroSquirt with 8 foot Harness Transmission Control Options
MicroSquirt transmission control free firmware allows you to use MicroSquirt with 30 inch Harness to control a number of electronic automatic transmissions (gearboxes). It can work standalone or integrate with one of our ECU foots over canbus.
Control applications: GM 4L60E I GM 4L80E I GM 4T40E I GM 5L40E (dev) I A341E I 41TE (dev) I Ford 4R70W I Ford E40D (dev) I Subaru W4A33 and more…
MicroSquirt with 8 foot Harness CAN I/O Box Expansion
Microsquirt I/O Box firmware allows you to use a Microsquirt as a plug n play I/O extension box for MS3 or MS3Pro ECUs.
It can offer a useful I/O addition:
- 7 Analog inputs (0-5V variable)
- 2 Wheel speed inputs (VR or hall type)
- 2 Wheel speed (hall type) or ground-switch inputs
- 1 dedicated ground-switch input
- 2 high current PWM/switch ground-switching outputs
- 4 mid current PWM/switch ground-switching outputs
- 1 low current PWM/switch 0-12V output
Perfect for capturing and logging vehicle speed and additional sensor data (e.g. pre and post intercooler temperatures, fuel pressure, oil temperature etc.)