The OBD2 version of the Universal Gauge is finally available!!! This make the Universal gauge compable with all OBD2 vehicle (1996+) and it keeps the same features with up to 3 sensors plus battery voltage. The billet anodized aluminum enclosure and the real carbon face plate give an incredible look.
The colour OLED display allows to display more information than a standard gauge and the colours are configurable. Actually there are 9 different screens and others will come. Contact us if you have specific needs or ideas!
24 multicolour LED gives a quick way to see what’s happening.
One of the biggest features is the alarm module which is very powerful and flexible. It allows to monitor each input and notify when there is something abnormal. The configuration of the alarms are made over the web page with a Wi-Fi connection with a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Here is few alarms configuration examples:
- Abnormal temperature (oil, coolant, EGT and more).
- Abnormal pressure (oil, boost, radiator and more).
- Air fuel mixture too lean or rich based on specified conditions.
There are two buttons on the gauge to change the displayed screen and change basic settings. The advanced configuration is done over a webpage with a Wi-Fi connection to the gauge with any smartphone, tablet or laptop.
The screen brightness and LEDs adjust itself automatically with the luminosity sensor.
More info about the OBD2 module included in this kit:
- Provide real-time OBD2 data to the Universal Gauge.
- OBD2 Module settings can be configured by WiFi.
- No application to download, support any device with internet browser and WiFi capability.
- Plug and play. No additional wiring needed.
- Configured to work with most vehicle.
- Automatic start and shutdown function.
Basic info that can be displayed:
- Manifold absolute pressure (MAP)
- Throttle position sensor (TPS)
- Intake air temperature (IAT)
- Spark ignition advance
- Short fuel trim (1 and 2)
- Long fuel trim (1 and 2)
- Air-fuel ratio (AFR) (up to 8 sensors)
- Vehicle speed (VSS)
- Mass air flow (MAF)
- Engine Load (%)
- Engine oil temperature
- Fuel pressure
Notes: The Universal Gauge only list the available PID for your car. The OBD2 Module web page “PIDs” can give you a complete list of the available PID.
- All 2008+ vehicles and those supporting ISO 15765 CAN: 25 to 32 updates per second.
- Others: 5 to 10 updates per second.
Notes: These results are estimated. We cannot guarantee a certain number of request per second as it can vary from a vehicle to another.
Supported OBD2 protocols:
- SAE J1850 PWM (used by Ford Motor Company) ***UNTESTED YET***
- SAE J1850 VPW (used by Genreal Motors)
- ISO 9141-2 (used by Chrysler, European, and Asian vehicles)
- ISO 14230 KWP2000
- ISO 15765 CAN (commonly called “canbus”)
- 250 kBit/s and 500 kBit/s
- 11 bits and 29 bits addressing
Note: After the year 2008, all US vehicules are required to support the ISO 15765 protocol.
What’s included in the box:
- OBD2 gauge
- OBD2 Module with 4 ft. of cable (OBD2 connector)
- 8 pins terminal block
One year warranty.
There are no sensors included with the gauge. You can buy a kit or select the sensor that you need here.
You can follow my Facebook Perfect Tuning page to be aware of all the latest features and update or subscribe to the newsletter at the bottom of the page.
<iframe frameborder=”0″ height=”350″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/EaN-iucOvKY” style=”max-width: 90%; height: 350;” width=”600″></iframe>